Translate

martes, 1 de octubre de 2013

October has just started

Hello! Today is the first day of October. We are here since the 12th of September, but we still need to do photocopies. Lucía is sick of doing photocopies and I'm doing it with Patricia.

Today, we have done History, English, P.E. and French. For Patri Tuesdays are the worst day because she says that don't like History at the first hour and French at the last, but I like Tuesdays because I like History and PE.

Today, I'm going to go to the football training. It's the third time I go. I really like it. My team mates are very good and it's a pleasure to train with them.

Tomorrow, we're going to Lucía's house. Last week, the dog (Happy, or Eppy) was afraid of us. I hope this time, he can become our friend.

Bye,

Sergio 

1 comentario:

  1. So you are playing football; do you like it? What about the violin?
    Girls, when are you starting your drama lessons?
    All the best

    ResponderEliminar