Translate

lunes, 21 de octubre de 2013

Macquitos' news

Hello! How are you? We are very happy.

Today, we have gone to school after four days of rest. We have done Italian, History and P.E. Finally, the P.E. teacher has said us that we can go to the athletics competition. Patricia will do 100 m and I will do 1.000 m. Lucía don't want to participate. Well, Patricia didn't want to participate like Lucía, but finally he wrote her name in the inscription list. Patricia is saying "What have I done?" because she says that she hasn't got reaction speed (neither have I), but she's very fast. And she becomes very nervous the day before. The competition is on 29th of October.

On another note, at half past three I had my first violin lesson. It was good. The teacher is a nice person and he's a very good violinist. He has given me some new studies. The place where I have lessons is near an industrial state.

Yesterday, I went to a vaulting competition. It was the national competition. Daria didn't participate but we saw her team and supported it. Congratulations! Finally the team won some medals. We spent there almost all afternoon. After seeing the competition I was really tired because I woke up early thinking that we were going to go at 7 a.m. and the night before Daria's friends were at house and I was playing Twister. So I slept a little. And I spent 4 hours at the competition.

Today we had the Italian lesson. It was OK. We have some homework. I think it's quite easy, but we can review our Italian.

Bye

Sergio

1 comentario:

  1. Hombre, por fin violín! Me alegro que has encontrado un buen profesor. ;-)

    ResponderEliminar