Translate

sábado, 5 de octubre de 2013

We're happy

Hello. How are you? I hope fine, like us. Well, I will say why we're happy. The first class of French we have here was difficult. The people have a high level and a very good pronunciation. One day, we did an exam and when we finish we said: "I think it´s a 3 or 4. If I get a 5 we will celebrate it with a party.". We aren't so bad at French because we got a 7; a 6,5; and a 6. Lucía is really incredible. She didn't do French in the 3rd year of Secondary, but she got a 6.

This evening, I'm going to a concert because Federica, Daria's sister, is going to sing with in a tribute to Vasco Rossi . She has said me that it will be interesting and I will have fun. The concert starts at half past ten. It's very late because it will finish at half past twelve. I hope I don't get asleep in the concert.

Don't forget to read the blog usually and to refresh the page every minute. If you do this we will celebrate 2000 visits soon.

Goodbye,

Sergio

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario