Translate

jueves, 10 de octubre de 2013

Patri at the phone !





Hello hello hello !!!
Did you hear the new single of Macquitos de la Puebla? It´s so good !!(photos of the group)





























Well , I´m here because I want to tell you things !
Only one week to go to Rome ! I´m very happy because I love Rome. Maybe we´ll go to the coliseum.
Yesterday, I went to Lucy´s house and we had dinner with the italian daddy of Lucy . He´s so kind !
We ate ''Pomodori grillati '' . It was delicious .
After the dinner ,we went to the bedroom and we watch Expediente Warren, but for me was a bit boring and I fell asleep and I said things like -''What???'My Chemical Romance will come the 9th of October ''-when Lucy said me that the person in the film was a ghost. Danger !!Patricia said things without sense when she´s falling in the state of ''GROGUI''. Ah !! DON´T FORGET TO REFRESH THE BLOG EVERY SECOND BECAUSE NEW THINGS COULD WAITING YOU !!

See you soon !
Kisses
PD:THE SUN !!!!!

Patri

4 comentarios:

  1. Seguid estudiando macquitos míos, porque con la música no vais a ganaros la vida..... Besitos para los tres

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Puede que algo les paguen, pero para que no toque :-)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Muchas gracias padres espanoles !! Habeis dado a entender que nos apoyais para seguir con el gurpo los MACquitos de la puebla no? Ya os invitaremos a nuestro proximo concierto .!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Muchas gracias padres espanoles !! Habeis dado a entender que nos apoyais para seguir con el gurpo los MACquitos de la puebla no? Ya os invitaremos a nuestro proximo concierto .!

    ResponderEliminar