Translate

sábado, 5 de octubre de 2013

We have a party today !!!!!

Hello, hello, hello !!!
Today is a beautiful day because we pass the french's exam !Yes ! With high marks !
We´re very happy and we decide to do a party next week .I don´t know how and where but I know that it will be so funny !
We can buy drinks (water and coca-cola of course ), some food ,...But it will be fantastic .
Today, we had a hard day because in Spain we haven´t got class on Saturdays and we have to wake up at 7.00 (in my case at 6.00).Sergi and I have talked during one hour about Casillas and Diego Lopez ..And we have talked about what can we say about Madrid in our next english´s lesson . Of course , we have thought of  ''relaxing cup of café con leche '' but we don´t know what we will say yet.
I put some photos now .

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario