Translate

martes, 1 de octubre de 2013

HI !

Luci speaks!
Today is Tuesday, it's only a day from my previous post, so I haven't much to tell. But, well, so I can prove my (undeniable :3) level of English in a general entry.
Well, I'm going to tell you what I usually do almost every day.
At 6:38 the alarm of my phone (with the song Welcome to the Jungle - GNR) wakes me up, but I don't leave my dearest bed until 6:45. I dress up, and I go downstaies for breakfast. Cereal, nothing special.
Depending on the day of the week, I go to school with Nadia, or with others friend's parents. School starts at 8:00 and ends at 12:00 or 13:00, depending. When it ends at 12:00, I'm lucky to have a car which gives me a lift. Patri and Sergio, are left waiting for their Italian's friends for an extra hour.
At 14:00, Nadia and I eat lunch, always pasta. Then, I go to my bedroom to relax, play the guitar, write or sleep. In the afternoon I go out with the bike or the dog, or both things at once. I also meet Sergio and Patricia in the center of Padova or Prato some days. Others, I rush to adventure alone. And others, I go out with my friends from Italy.
I have dinner with the parents" at 9:00, and later I study before going to bed (In the afternoon I also do homework, I forgot to put it). I go to bed early, but I don't sleep until 2:00 a.m. more or less, so I listen to the radio, to learn a litte bit of Italian.
Well, I must have a shower.
Yours, Luci <3

2 comentarios:


  1. Luci wants me to correct this post, so there I go not without previously saying how impressed I am at your French results; congrats!!

    Luci speaks!
    Today is Tuesday, (It's only a day from my previous post) only has passed a day from my previous post, so I haven't much to tell. But, well, so I can prove my (undeniable :3) level of English in a general entry.
    Well, I'm going to tell you (WHAT, not that) that I usually do (almost everyday)more less daily.
    At 6:38 the alarm of my phone (with the song Welcome to the Jungle - GNR) wakeS me up (the alarm goes off), but I don't leave my darling (dearest) bed until 6:45. I dress up, and I go down (downstairs for breakfast)to breakfast. Cereals (CEREAL), nothing special.
    Depending (ON) to the day of the week, I (GO)going to school with Nadia, or with others friend's parents. School starts at 8:00 and ends at 12:00 or 13:00, depending. When (IT) ends at 12:00, I'm lucky to have a car that takes me home (you can say which gives me a lift; that means that someone takes you by car). Patri and Sergio, are left waiting for their Italian's friends (for an extra hour) another hour.
    At 14:00, Nadia and I eat lunch, always pasta. Then, I go to (to my bedroom)the room to relax, play (the) guitar, write or sleep. In the afternoon I go out (riding my bike or walking the dog) with the bike or the dog, or both things at once. (I)Also meet Sergio and Patricia in the center of Padova or Prato some days. Others, I rush to adventure alone (HAHAHAHHA). And others, I go (OUT) with my friends from Italy.
    I have dinner with the parents" at 9:00, and later I go to study (I STUDY) before go (GOING)to bed (In the afternoon I also do homeworks(HOMEWORK), I forgot to put it (Mention, not put)). I go to bed early, but I don't sleep until 2:00 a.m. more (Or) less, so I listen to the radio, to learn a litte bit of Italian (another radioholic??? me too!!)
    Well, I must have a shower.
    Yours, Luci <3

    Very good, Luci! You are doing great; I'm sooooooo proud of you three!!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. GRACIAAAAAS ANA!
    y he de decir que sigo sin saber el por qué de ese seis. En serio, no me lo explico.
    Muchas gracias de nuevo
    Luci.

    ResponderEliminar