Translate

jueves, 14 de noviembre de 2013

Hi, I'm Sergio

Hello!

Today it's a cloudy day but it isn't raining.

What did we do on Wednesday?
Well, we went to school, like every Wednesday. We did Spanish literature, Italian, English and Spanish. At Spanish we helped our classmates because they (we)'re doing a poster with some information about Barcelona and Ecuador. Lucía and I were helping a group and she was writing a text. When she had to write "español" asked me "How do you write "Español"?. With a ñ or with ni". And I answered "With a j, Lucía". And she writes "espajol" and I started to write the text another time from the begining. Also, Laura wrote "Foresta amazónica" and we called this language itagnolo. At the last hour, we went to the library to study History because I've got a big problem with years. I always forget them, and Patricia helped me. I helped her with Chemistry. I think she got it.

Today, we've gone to the labs. We really keen on them. Also, today we've done History exam and it was quite easy.

Today, I'm going to train football and it's a little cold. Well, that's great to do sport.

Why isn't Patricia writing anything? She says that she have no time to write something. She's sorry. You'll read something written by her soon.

Today, I have promised Patricia and Lucía something and I'm doing it this week. I write it here because Patricia doesn't believe me.

Have a nice day,
Goodbye,

Sergio

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario