Translate

domingo, 3 de noviembre de 2013

A great and long weekend

Hi! How are you,

We are fine because we have a long weekend because Friday and Saturday, there wasn´t school. So, we have three rest days.

Thursday, I went to the football training. It was funny and I'm learning a lot.

Friday, I went to Ferrara with my Italian mother and sister. We walked for some hours and ate a piadina. The piadina was different to those which I have eaten in Padova, but I like both styles a lot. It had ham and cheese. It was a very very beautiful city. There were a lot of green spaces and there was a wall. We saw many builidings which were really big and beatiful. That's what I did on Friday morning and afternoon.

Friday evening, I went with Laura, Lucia and Patricia to the cinema to watch a horror film (which haven't got a Spanish version yet) called Smiley. Before watching the film, we ate at a Mexican restaurant. The food was good. Patri and I were hungry and ate a hamburger with French fries. Laura wasn't so hungry and ate some French fries. Lucia wasn't hungry. but he stole some fries. While we were waiting for Lucia we ate some nachos. The film was great. I don't want to tell anything from the film, so people who read the blog and want to watch eat, will able to enjoy it.

Yesterday, Lucia, Patricia, Patricia's family (parents and Angelica) and I went to Venice. We all have already been there, but we had a great time there. We spend most of the time walking and buying present for our families and friends. We ate a sandwich. I've just realized! It was also with ham and cheese, like the piadina. We went by train. There were many people, I think too many. There were streets where you couldn't walk. Anyway, I like it. Lucia and I ate an ice cream. After our visit to Venice, we ate at Patricia's house. We ate pizza. I didn't choose ham and cheese pizza, but I chose diavola pizza. Patricia gave me a piece of her pizza, which was a ham and mushrooms pizza! We played a strange game and returned to our houses.

Daria will be in England for one week and our class in France. We have to have lessons in 4C. I think it will be quite difficult. It will be only for one week.

Bye bye,

Sergio

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario