Translate

jueves, 28 de noviembre de 2013

Hello

Good afternoon, I'm Sergio.

Today's Thursday. The last time I wrote a post was Monday, and so I will tell you what has happened since then.

Tuesday afternoon, I went to the football training. It was very cold (less than 5ºC), but it wasn't raining. The field was very wet because of the previous rains. It was a nice training and we played a match.

Wednesday, Lucía and Patricia came to my house and then, we go to the cinema because they wanted to watch the new film of the "Hunger Games" and they want me to watch it. They was always saying "It's very fun, you will like it" and they made me go to watch the film.Well, the film wasn't bad but I would prefer to read the book because I love reading and because going to the cinema is so expensive. I think I will read the books.

Today, we haven't do laboratory lessons because students were at a theatre. We had been with a supply teacher in class because Spanish teacher hasn't come. I'm going to go to the hairdresser and to the football training.

Next Monday, we're going to climb a hill with the other foreign students who are studying in the school. We're going to eat a sandwich in the top of the hill. We're going to do the easy way and there's a class that is going to do the difficult one.

Bye,

Sergio

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario