Translate

lunes, 23 de septiembre de 2013

Dia 11

Dear Sergio , I´m not afraid !!!
In my first week, I didn´t understand anything ...my new home for three months,my new school,my new ''temporal family'' ,my new language...But now , I understand better .It´s an interesting experience for us !!
Now  ,I´m going to tell you something strange about Sergio and Luci.....
Luci....Yesterday , she was eating something in a bar when she saw a strange dummy drinking a coffee ...
She loves dummies ,so she went to touch it....When she touched it,the dummy turned its head and....the dummy was a real person....!!
Sergio......He steals Patricia´s things !!He takes my sweatshirt , my pen, my case...EVERYTHING...
He´s so evil !!!After..he says ,''I didn´t do anything !! ''But Luci and I say him  ..''Sergio Sergio Sergio ¡ And the evil boy admits it !!
Out of jokes o something like that, we're really good friends,and I 'm sure we will have good times together.
Kisses..
Patri.

3 comentarios: